Monday 13 February 2017

Monday

Monday was always going to be a kicking around day, whilst arrangements were made for the fitting of a new windscreen. If everything goes according to plan, and we all know that it rarely does, then we should be back on the road again with a new windscreen fitted by 12 noon tomorrow. We found a free camping, well car park to be more precise, right by the beach front in Almería and we’re only 1 mile away from the windscreen place.


The only real thing of note that we did today was a little drive to the peninsular of Cabo de Gata. Yes I know I’m getting old, but it was one of those roads that made me think, ‘this isn’t one of my better decisions in life’. Let’s just say that Rachel and I were a little ‘on edge’ in more senses than one!
Not my idea of a relaxing scenic drive!

An appropriately positioned mirror so you can see what you're going to hit.

Starting to relax

Fully relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment